Here we go!!
Hello Dance Families!!
Thank you for joining our Divine Dance Family! We are so thankful you have chosen us to be a small part in your child’s life. We are excited for the new season to begin.
We begin the new season on Monday, SEPTEMBER 14th! Here are a few guidelines as we enter into the year. Please read these over and help us abide by them to help run the year as smooth as possible.
Please note that these are in light of COVID 19 and in order to stay open we are asked to abide by these guidelines.
Dance Studio Guidelines
- We will be drop off only as much as possible
- For Students ages 2-5, and those who feel more comfortable, one parent may enter with the students in a mask and wait in the hallway while being physically distant
- All Teachers will have touch-less temperature taken upon arrival
- All Teachers and Dancers will sanitize their hands upon entry and after class
- Maintain Social Distancing at all times, 6ft apart. Teachers will not be hands on.
- Dancers should arrive ready for dance upon entering, all street shoes will be taken off prior to entering studio and left in the hallway
- Dancers are only allowed in the studio during scheduled classes or privates. **NO hanging around before or after classes please 1 September 2020
- The water fountain will be closed. Please bring a labeled water bottle if needed
- NO food will be allowed in the studios
- Please bring your own masks. Masks are required for dancers as they enter the building and in any common area.
- Door handles, Ballet Barres, Dance Floor & Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized by Teachers throughout the night
- In the fall Class sizes will be smaller and limited to 8-10 or less
- DO NOT send dancers to class if they are sick, been exposed to COVID 19 within the past 14 days or are not feeling well
- Please Bring in signed COVID Release form first week of class that was in the packet in your registration email.
We are still in the process of redoing our website and will let everyone know when that is done.
We want you to know that we are taking every precaution necessary to keep everyone safe. We believe that dance can help with not only physical health but mental health as well.
Let’s remain positive and have a great year together.